Sunday 6 December 2009




Here we constructed our still life.
The still life workshop enabled me to experiment with different textures and designs. I explored rough and soft textures. The idea of textures then developed into fabrics, concentrating on the movement of fabric and the patterns they created. I had freedom to express diffent ideas using differnt medias. I used medias such as chalk, charcol and pencil to express areas of interest and enhance areas of definition. I chose fabric as my focal point because I find the movement intresting, the movement potrays different emotions depending on its fluidity and the way it has been composed.

1 comment:

  1. You're still very vague in your descriptions Jasmine - which media / what textures are you exploring?? Why? What do you find interesting about it? Where did your initial ideas come from? JM

    ReplyDelete